HR Administrator / Assistant
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum + generous holiday and benefits package
8.30 - 5.30 Monday - Friday
Culture: Professional, Ambitious Team, Supportive, Open Plan & Modern.
This role is an ideal position for you if you are looking to broaden your HR knowledge and skills. CIPD support/sponsor for the right candidate in the future. As part of an integral team you will provide support to the team of HR Consultants and be comfortable meeting with clients.
* Working alongside HR Consultants to provide administrative and HR Advisory support to clients.
* Diary management and monitoring Consultant's in boxes as required.
* Dealing with various client queries.
* Supporting client recruitment.
* Reviewing and updating job descriptions.
* Reviewing CVs and telephone screening candidates.
* Contacting candidates and or recruitment agencies, booking in interviews as required.
* Supporting the HR Consultants with investigations, including grievances and disciplinaries ensuring that evidence is collated, and paperwork produced to support the process.
* Providing support to performance management and attendance management issues ensuring that records are made and paperwork is produced in a timely manner.
* Running monthly payrolls on behalf of clients, collating changes and dealing with any queries arising each month
* Managing benefit provision on behalf of clients to add or remove members when required.
* Scheduling and attending regular review meetings with retained clients and HR Consultant to understand client priorities and where support can be provided.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Proven experience within HR or a similar role
* Interested in working towards a CIPD qualification or continuing CIPD studies
* Organised, with an ability to prioritise and a tenacity to see projects and tasks through to completion
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent multitasking skills
* Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
This role is being manged by Debbie Foster and Rhiannon Whybra.
Please apply today with your CV for consideration on this role.
[email protected] [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.