The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver to begin working with our client based in the Rochester, Kent area.
Candidates must be confident in:
- Operating a 5 tonne counterbalance forklift
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Moving stock around the yard using the forklift
- Assisting with manual lifting when required
- Moving timber products to and from the warehouse using a forklift
You will need to show previous experience in using a counterbalance forklift, as well as some experiencing moving long frames of timber to and from vehicles.
This will be a temporary role to begin with, but may lead to permanent employment dependent on performance and attendance.
You must be able to commit to working from 08:00 - 16:00 between Monday to Friday. However, you must be flexible to work some late shifts as well as some weekends when required.
In return, you will receive:
- £9.25 to £9.75 per hour (DOE)
- Enhanced overtime pay
- Full PPE
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Potential permanent position following a successful trial period
If you are interested and feel you have the relevant experience for the role, please contact Ollie on 01622 664 999.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert along with your CV.