Our Client is seeking several machine operators to work on their busy Agricultural Farm. You will be responsible for setting up, calibrating and cleaning machines.
Minimum 152 hours per month, 5 shifts in 7. Some weekends may be expected for the needs of the business.
Between £8.80 and £9.40 per hour
Responsibilities will include:
* Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed) for maximum efficiency
* Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
* Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
* Test operation of machines periodically
* Fix issues that might occur during the shift
* Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
Personal Qualities/ Skills:
* high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* highly motivated and committed to working as part of a team
* capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Proven experience as a machine operator
For more information call Jane or Helen at our Kent branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.