Go Resource are currently looking for a maintenance engineer for our client based in north of kent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To maintain the production machinery and carry out general maintenance and repair throughout the factory
Responsible for carrying out maintenance producers on production machinery, trouble shooting and provide advised to machine operators, fault fining and general repairs taking production timings in to consideration.
Servicing Forklift trucks specified by manufacturer?s recommendations and fabricate parts for trucks when required.
· Refrigeration and air-conditioning
1. Experience in servicing and repairing on site refrigeration.
2. Repair breakdowns as quickly as possible.
Basic Service Maintenance & Repair
1. Provide advice on COSHH (Health & Safety) products to staff as and when required.
2. Operate company heating system.
3. Move furniture and desks when required.
4. Erect signs and provide basic repair throughout the company premises.
5. Re-set and troubleshoot for day to day difficulties with the alarm system.
· As a maintenance engineer you are responsible for ensure the machinery is fit for purpose and safe for staff to use.
if you feel you have the right experience and attitude for this role please start by sending your CV to [email protected]