Pay rate: DOE
Our client based in Chartham, Kent are currently looking for Intake/ Shelf life QC, with experience within the Fresh Produce sector. Successful candidates will have an appreciation for the quality standards and requirements within this product sector.
This is an on going position with the opportunity of a Temp to Perm contract for the right candidates.
The shift times are approximately 10hrs.
• Undertaking intake and shelf life procedures as per the quality management system and completing the associated documentation
• Ensuring that incoming raw material and returns are checked before used for production.
• Reporting intake results internally and externally as per intake procedures.
• Ensuring that shelf life samples are booked, kept and monitored against customer requirements, shelf life summary for each customer and marketing company to be sent on weekly basis to relevant receivers.
• Ensure all equipment is calibrated daily/as required; need to be treated, handled with care and maintained in good and clean condition.
• As and when necessary cover for other members of the quality team.
• As and when necessary assist in new QC team member training.
• Following QC Manager and Technical Manager’s work instructions due to seasonal changes and quality trends.
• Friendly Working Environment
• Opportunities to progress
• Funded training available
If you meet our requirements, please speak to our Consultant- 0622673187 OR 01227733880
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.