Supplement Factory is an Ashford, Kent-based, business that has been proudly producing nutritional food products and food supplements since 2011. We have been thriving off the back of fantastic growth in this sector, with our high growth predicted to continue whilst we also expand into new markets.
Moving forward we are looking for an experienced People Manager to work with the senior management team to help shape the business for continued success.
You will have excellent communication skills at all levels from production floor to board room and have an energetic, hands on, ‘lead from the front’ approach.
The role is flexible requiring 24 hours per week over a minimum 3 days attendance for which we are offering a salary of £25-30,000 plus benefits.
• Direct end to end responsibility for all staff recruitment from advert to induction
• Advertisement of roles and company awareness as needed on appropriate job boards, websites, apps or any other relevant social media
• Formulation and implementation of good practise recruitment strategy to ensure the recruitment and ongoing retention of high-quality staff
including psychometric testing and profiling
• Work with Directors and managers on formulation and implementation of culture program to raise engagement levels and promote / instil
• Collate and update job specifications as necessary with line managers
• Ensure on-boarding and induction process including Health and Safety for new staff are fully completed in a timely manner
• Ensure any right to work documentation is reviewed and updated in accordance with HM Government requirements
• Ensure all staff receive the necessary job and safety training as required in the company SOP’s and to support ongoing development of
staff and business changes
• Ensure the company is UK employment law compliant
• Ensure the HR files for all employees are kept in good order and up to date
• Conduct performance and wage reviews
• Work in partnership with Operations leadership to ensure Health and Safety compliance and promote safe working practices and
• Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures
• Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation
• Maintain employee and workplace privacy under GDPR legislation.
• HR administrative duties as required