About Commercial Services Group
Commercial Services Group (CSG) is one of the largest providers of public sector and education procurement services globally, with revenues of over £400m, 800 staff and five trading divisions: Global Education Supplies, Procurement, Energy & Carbon, Community Services and People Services.
Wholly owned by Kent County Council, CSG supports over 15,000 customers in 86 countries and collaborates with a supply chain of c1,000 suppliers.
CSG has many ongoing and pipeline business change and improvement initiatives that aim to contribute to delivering CSG's vision "to become the recognised global leader in education and public sector procurement services".
The Marketing Manager will oversee the Marketing team and the full Marketing Strategy within a CSG Brand.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager that will lead end to end marketing initiatives to drive awareness, drive sales and new client wins within a People Services Market. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution. They will have a strong bias for action and can work comfortably in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Overall management of the Marketing team and measure performance
* Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content including, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
* Bringing innovative and fresh ideas of ways to reach a range of clients through marketing tools
* Maintaining content on our website, writing and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO, liaising with our web development agency
* Leading on the creation and updating company literature for clients
* Working with the other Marketing teams within CSG to input into the internal newsletter and brochure
* Work collaboratively with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure that we are targeting the correct clientele
* Working with the Data Analyst on any prospect clients and lead generation for the purpose of marketing campaigns
* Reporting on marketing activity and deliverables making recommendations
* Designing other advertising, marketing and promotional literature working with various 3rd party contacts
What we need from you:
* Marketing Qualification
* 5 years Marketing experience in a related field
* Ability to speak with stakeholders within the business and advise on Marketing strategy and concepts
* Experience marketing to Public Sector clients
* Experience within a People Services background, such as Recruitment, Consultancy etc
What CSG has to offer you!
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
* Birthday off work
* Life assurance cover
* Company pension
* Flexible first, hybrid working
* A culture of progression & development
* Shopping discounts & retailer offers
* Team & company events
* eLearning portal
* EAP programme
* Referral scheme
* Health & Wellbeing platform
* Health Cash Plan initiative
* Discounted gym membership
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.