An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well established, SME growing business based in Mid Kent as a CFO.
You will be fully responsible for the Accounts and IT teams whilst driving the business to the next level.
Duties will include;
* Full ownership and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
* Work with the board to develop the business growth vision and strategy
* Develop and manage departments budgets to align with the business plans
* Analyse and present cost risk for future investments
* Improve the processes and procedures
* Prepare forecasting reports
* Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
* Annual appraisals with direct reports
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, having experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics and leadership experience is essential.
In return the company will be offering a good market rate salary, bonus plan and a benefits package to be discussed at interview stage.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.