Job title: Grant officer
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill or London base
Department: Philanthropy Services
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: Up to £30,000pa, depending on experience
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Grant officer for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of the grant team, which manages a portfolio of national and international grant programmes. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent, however our Grant Making team is split across both our Kent and London office. You will be based in one of our offices where you will initially be based full time for training and where you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work
In return for joining as our Grant Officer you will receive:
• Salary up to £30,000
• 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent – on-going training programme
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private Health care cover
• Life assurance
• On-going learning and development
• Annual flu vaccination
• Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
• CAF volunteering day
As our Grant Officer your key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Grants Managers in the delivery of specific grant programmes and activities across the portfolio
• Overseeing administrative duties within the programme team including database management and grants administration
• Preparing reports, presenting analyses and producing content on programme activities for internal and external purposes.
• Contributing to new ideas and ways of working to develop new models, processes and use of technology to enhance CAF’s delivery of grant programmes
Skills required of our Grant Officer:
• Delivering and co-ordinating efforts for community and large national or international grant programmes
• High level project management experience
• Significant knowledge of the UK non-profit sector
• Understanding and use of online grant making portals
Interested in joining us as our Grant Officer and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”? If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to the Recruitment Team quoting reference number LB750.
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.