Finance and Office Assistant
Competitive base salary plus fantastic benefits
KHR is working with a leading Construction Consultancy based in Maidstone who have an exciting and varied opportunity for a Finance and Office Assistant to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Finance and Office Assistant is to support he construction teams on sites with the production and documentation, ordering and general support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- Credit card reconciliation
- Remittance advice processing
- Expenses posting
- Management of supply chain including maintaining competencies and insurances including onboarding
- Update employee records, sickness, holiday and night shift recording
- General support to the Group Finance Manager
- Maintaining Company Training Schedule
- Stationary / PPE / Workwear allocation and ordering
- Telephone and data card management and ordering
- Laptop and technology asset registers
- Insurances and accreditation updates and tracking expiry dates
- Hotel bookings and train bookings
- Telephone answering for office
- Collation of weekly working hours
- Accident record information
- Considerate Constructors Scheme registration
- Waste data uploading to web portals including Carbon data collation
- Previous experience in a similar finance role
- Good experience of web based information systems
- Knowledge of Sage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to tasks
- Ability to recommend new processes, or modification to existing ways of working
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm
Hybrid working options available after successful completion of probation, ideally you will be based from the office a minimum of 3 days per week.
For more information and to be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...