Technical Account Manager / Service Delivery
Location: Tonbridge & WFH
Salary: £30k - £50k
This is a unique role where you will Champion Service Delivery and be the central point of contact for our client's portfolio of Managed Services Clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that Service Delivery is not just being met but being exceeded. You will establish relationships between the clients and the wider Team and focus on developing the long-term relationships.
Our client has been established for over 25 years, and during that time they have proved themselves as a pioneering Managed Service Provider delivering first class service. They have recently been recognised as being amongst the top 25 MSPs in the UK. They believe that their business lives or dies by the quality of the relationships they build with their clients. When they win a client, they want to keep them for the long-term, that means looking after them better than the competition could. The Technical Account Manager plans for success for them and their clients, manages the situation when they fall short of success and instils confidence in the customer about their future with them.
· Central point of contact for all Managed Service Clients
· Manage and maintain client business relationship(s) at the appropriate levels in each client
· Make regular proactive calls and meetings (either in person or remotely) to your portfolio of clients in line with the Account Plans.
· Maintain an awareness of key operational developments and issues and take action to look after your clients, enabling them to provide the best service possible
· Influence customer strategies, owned by the Digital Transformation Consultant, using Observations, Advice and Opportunities
· Understand client budgets including renewals and service commitments, and work with Sales Support and the client to align expectations
· Assist with the development and presentation of the client Roadmap driving technology adoption across your Managed Service Clients
· Maintain records of client activity in appropriate systems (ConnectWise, Dynamics)
· Although the role-holder is not expected to complete sales themselves, they understand the pipeline of opportunity with the customer and ensure the right people are engaged to deliver it.
· Understand and promote the benefits of the products and services provided; identify opportunities to promote new solutions
· Collaborate on plans to improve customer perceptions where low NPS scores are given
· Identification and progression of customer opportunities related to improvement of technology
· Creation, maintenance and communication of customer technical plans and strategies recorded in Dynamics
· Positive customer feedback >80% (subject to review)
· Total Utilisation in customer activities > 90%