IT Support Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Bromley - OFFICE BASED
Technical Environment: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Jira, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
Do you enjoy providing 1st and 2nd Line support?
Are you looking for a new PERMANENT opportunity?
Looking for a role with progression opportunities?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to work with our fantastic, sought-after client!
You can expect to be:
* Providing 1st and 2nd line desktop support
* Resolving issues and escalating to 3rd line when necessary
* Logging tickets and keeping detailed, accurate records
* Diagnosing and solving computer hardware and software faults
* Installing and configuring computer software, hardware, networks, systems, printers and scanners
* Setting up accounts
* Repairing equipment, replacing parts where necessary
The successful candidate will:
* Be experienced providing both 1st and 2nd line support
* Possess a 'can-do' attitude
* Be an effective, confident communicator
* Be experienced using various technologies, including Active Directory (AD), Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a well-known, desirable employer. The role also offers excellent progression opportunities!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
This role is being handled by Beth Floyd for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!