This role requires you to manage a busy email inbox and speak to customers directly over their live chat through the website. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain relationships with customers.
Our client, a leading global retail company, is looking for a positive, hardworking customer service representative to join their busy team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Offer support to customers on webchat and email
* Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to all customers
* Deal with customer queries and solve any problems quickly and efficiently
* Act as the first point of contact for customers via webchat and via email
* Identify processes to ease the customer journey
Skills & Experience
* Previous customer service experience essential
* Ability to build a rapport with customers
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Good IT skills, including MS Office
* Ability to work under pressure
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: Up to c£26,000 per annum D.O.E
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.