Job Title: Credit Controller
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm
Annual leave: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our Ashford based client. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the customer sales ledger accounts.
Your key responsibilities would be:
* Cash allocation from all depots to customer accounts
* Chasing customers for overdue balances
* Processing applications for credit accounts
* Preparing and managing monthly Stop List
* Issuing monthly statements
* Monitoring customers through Experian
* Commencing and following through legal proceedings for bad debt
* Managing customer credit limits
* Dealing with customer and internal staff queries by phone/email/face to face
* Building customer relationships
Skills and experience required:
* Previous Credit Control experience with a good understanding of Credit Control processes
* Knowledge/Use of credit checking companies
* Knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.