ATAC Solutions are a leading wastewater engineering company based in the Southeast of Kent and part of an international organisation.
As part of a growing service division ATAC are looking at a sales administrator to deal with a growing amount of contract administration duties.
The role will include, completing KPI documents, sales administration, attending contract meetings, Job tracking and monthly contract administration, and taking customer enquiries.
The ideal candidate must be computer literate, have good communications skills and be able to attend meetings to present information and reports.
• Completing all administration paperwork for on behalf of the service engineers
• Use of Job planning software (Training Given)
• Use of Sales Force CRM (Training Given)
• Client liaison
• Sales quotation
• Providing statistical and department related information to the management team.
• Liaising with the sales team regularly to ensure the department runs smoothly and correct stock is ordered.
• Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect our new Sales Administrator to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
• Confident and professional communication skills.
20 days holidays plus bank holidays, basic pay £27,500 with OTE £35,000