Salary Circa £25,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
We are currently looking to employ an experienced office administrator to provide administrative support across our companies Kent Kraft Ltd and sister company CSI Technical.
We are a small but very busy office, we cover all aspects of admin support, such as HR, Accounts, Training and Operations. Our company is continually growing and therefore the role has potential to progress/grow.
· Answering incoming calls.
· Meet and greet and making tea and coffee as necessary.
· Dealing with post.
· Organising and dealing with emails – Service and Accounts inbox.
· Entering timesheets onto Joblogic.
· Inputting holiday requests and sickness leave.
· Inputting Purchase Ledger onto Joblogic and Sage.
· Maintaining Data on Joblogic - uploading and/or scanning docs.
· Ordering materials and creating Purchase Orders.
· Setting up new jobs on Joblogic.
· Maintaining data on company vehicles including MOTS and Service and any adhoc repairs.
· Any adhoc duties as required.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in administration who is proficient in Word/Excel/Outllook.
You will need:
· To be switched on and able to work well as part of team.
· To be adaptable and able to communicate well at all levels.
· To have common sense and good problem-solving skills.
· A clear precise telephone manner.
· To work well under pressure.
This is position is based within our offices, which are in Medway City Estate.
Please contact Naomi McDonnell – Operations Administrator on 01634 296600 for more details or email your CV by clicking the apply button below.