JOB TITLE: Assistant Buyer
LOCATION: Folkestone, Kent (50% home based)
TERM: 12 month contract
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Are you available to start a new role immediately? We have a career changing opportunity to join a well recognised Global company as an Assistant Buyer. This role offers full support and training, you will learn all aspects of procurement and kick start your career in this thriving sector. This is initially a 9 month contract, however this Global Company often have permanent positions available.
All this and you will also have the option to be 50% home based, read on to learn more.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
* Support the Procurement Manager
* Creation of graphs and use of Excel formulas to analyse data
* Assist in data input to maintain and manage trackers to create accurate reports and KPI data
* Support Buyers on cost saving projects
* Attending Procurement meetings, providing updates on price, lead time and associated costs for launch
* Support on packaging and raw material Rejects & Complaints issues
* Assist in the Supplier Performance Monitoring process
* Assist department in scheduling supplier performance reviews and setting meeting agendas
* Anticipate and communicate any potential risks to deliveries and assist in resolution
* Maintenance of supplier pricing and conditions
* Invoice query resolution
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
* An analytical eye with great attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
* Ideally some experience within Purchasing/Procurement, Supply Chain or Stock Management/Demand Planning
Apply today and, if you are suitable, Georgia or Emma will be in touch in the next 2 working days!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.