My client, a legal firm based in West Kent require an ambitious and hardworking individual to join them as a Legal PA on a full time, permanent basis.
This company, who cultivate a 'family feel' are expanding due to success and require an intelligent, career minded PA to join them with a view to the long term.
Supporting a busy team including fee earners and more senior PAs, this will be a fast paced and varied role which requires someone with a strong work ethic, who enjoys an all-round involvement in the business they work for and is looking for a long term career.
Duties will include:
* Document and record management
* All round typing and administrative tasks
* Preparation of invoices
* Dealing with client requirements, taking instruction over the telephone where authorised
* Diary and email management
* Ad-hoc duties as required
This firm deal with a very niche area which involves a large amount of complex documentation. The firm offer a great career path for their PAs!
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to at least A Level standard
* A meticulous attention to detail
* An interest in building a career long term
* Experience working as a PA within a corporate environment
* Advanced IT skills including proficiency using MS Office
* An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload
* A calm and professional outlook
* An ILEX qualification would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really value and invest in their staff. You will have the chance to become a real expert in this niche field. Secretarial and support staff are absolutely pivotal to the success of this organisation who place importance on a good work-life balance.
Salary is between £22-25k DOE with further benefits upon successful passing of probationary periods (6 months).
If you feel you have what it takes, apply online today!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment