Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Available
Salary: £Competitive + OTE + Company Benefits
Our client, a leading international fashion brand, is looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join a professional, friendly office to provide extra support within the Rochester Customer Services Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within retail or a Customer Service environment, have a good telephone manner, have the ability to follow processes and guidelines, have excellent attention to detail, advanced Microsoft office skills and can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for a varied amount of tasks and duties including:
- To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via web chat, email,
telephony and social media
- To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions
- To log Web related queries into database, and refer onward as required
- Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers and follow through
customer queries to completion
- To keep all customer service records up to date, and provide reports as requested
- To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times
- Provide professional after sales service
- To build and maintain strong customer relationships and encourage customer loyalty
- To ensure that you have current season product knowledge
What's in it for you?
- A global business with three huge brands offering a wealth of progression opportunities
- A close-knit team with a family feel
- A friendly and welcoming office environment that is diverse and inclusive
- A real focus on teamwork and collaboration
- An employer that understands work/life balance and prioritises employee's physical and mental health
- A loyal customer base who enjoy receiving personable customer service
- Regular team building and competitions
- Supportive management
- Tea, coffee and snacks in abundance
The company follows shift patterns to ensure that all bases are monitored throughout the day. The shifts are 8am until 5pm, 9am until 6pm and 10am until 7pm. These are done on a monthly rotation.
In regards to the work from home aspect, for the first 2 weeks you will be in the office to receive training. You will then move to a hybrid work week, where you will be in the office once a week and at home for the rest.
Interested? Apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...