JOB TITLE: Import & Export Compliance Assistant
LOCATION: Folkestone, Kent (50% hybrid working available!)
SALARY: Â£13ph - Â£15ph
TERM: 12 months
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
We have a career changing opportunity to join a well-recognised Global company as an Import & Export Compliance Assistant. This role offers full support and is required for 12 months, however this Company often have permanent positions available therefore there may be other opportunities suitable at the end of your assignment. In addition to this, this company offer 50% hybrid working.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
* Assist with all Import shipments.
* Report all commercial documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
* Provide timely import clearance instructions.
* Assist with import/export compliance requirements.
* Upkeep of Supplier Declarations.
* Update SAP with import customs data.
* Monitor Courier import customs instructions.
* Assist with Internal audits for customs compliance for export and import.
* Assist with the development of procedures required to standardise & streamline import & export processes across the EU.
* Provide Commercial Invoice for returns and despatches out of the UK.
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
* SAP experience is preferred.
* Experience in a multi-national business environment is desirable.
* Knowledge of the export sales process and shipping documentation.
* Previous experience in customs procedures an advantage.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Numerate and accurate with figures.
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
1 Weekly Pay
2 Up to 28 days annual leave
3 Dedicated consultant to support your job search
4 First opportunity to see permanent positions
5 Access to free eyecare vouchers
6 Temp of the Month awards
7 Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
8 Perks at work
9 Discount schemes
10 Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Emma. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.