Job Title: 1st Line Helpdesk Agent (Night time shifts)
Location: Ashford (Office based)
Hours: In this role, you will operate on a 45 hour per week contract. The shifts will be solely overnight on a rotational basis from 20:00 - 08:00. The shift patterns will be 20:00 - 04:00, 00:00 - 08:00.
Reasons to work at this company:
* Modern offices
* Cycle scheme
* Childcare/Tech Scheme
* Employee Assistance Program
* Discounts at large retailers
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Private medical insurance with AXA PPP Healthcare
* Enhanced vacation, maternity & paternity leaves, bereavement leverage
The company we're recruiting for are going through a period of expansion and as a result would like us to recruit 4x 1st Line Helpdesk Agents to work as part of a team of 12. In this role, you will be providing frontline telephone product/solution and general customer support to clients, resolving customer queries and promoting excellent customer service both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities as a First Line Helpdesk Agent:
* You will be the first point of contact for all customers for product/solution support
* You will use a support database to log up cases and queries
* Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
* You will resolve customer queries on products/solutions whenever possible and refer to other teams as required
* You will continually support the business by ensuring excellent customer service internally and externally
* You will accurately update and maintain internal records and systems
* You will support in checking shared email inboxes and reply to queries accordingly and within SLA
* You will aid in any adhoc administrative matters or projects when applicable
* You will have the ability to work logically, being accurate and thorough, whilst paying attention to detail
* You will be able to multi-task, particularly under pressure and to deadlines, and within SLA
* Ability to establish time requirements and set customer expectations accordingly
* Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
You'll be the perfect match for this client if you have:
* Previous Customer service/Telephone support experience
* A good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
* Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
* The ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues would be an advantage but not essential as full training is given
* Good interpersonal and customer care skills
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Refer a friend scheme:
If you know anyone who you would like to work within an IT role, then please recommend them to us - we offer refer a friend vouchers, call us for more information! Terms apply.
Apply today, interviews are available immediately and we can support you through your new job journey.
Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.