JOB TITLE: Business Support & Technical Administrator
LOCATION: Ashford, Kent
SALARY: Â£12 - 13ph | Â£24,000 if permanent
TERM: Temporary until end January (could be permanent)
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Would you like to work for a modern, forward thinking, evolving, extremely successful business within a booming industry? This company offer a flexible working approach, as well as an incredible career path and opportunity to develop as the business grows year on year.
The company we're recruiting for would like to recruit a Business Administrator to work in their main office to support their technical department. You'll be responsible for supporting the day-to-day maintenance of the company Quality Management System, production operation and general business support. This is a very varied role, where no 2 days will be the same.
Your key responsibilities would be:
Quality & Factory support:
* Maintain and monitor supplier and service provider questionnaires and relevant documentation
* Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the document control system
* Maintain, liaise, log and raise customer complaints
* Liaise with suppliers where necessary to obtain relevant documentation
* Assist with booking retention samples and filing where required
* Support the registration process into different markets
* Liaise with the factory and warehouse team to ensure relevant documentation is available including issuing batch records in accordance with the production schedule
HR & Admin Support:
* Assist with HR administration
* Undertake new employee inductions and ensuring completion of relevant documentation, initial SOP's and employee set-up
* Maintain training monitoring spreadsheet
* Assist with relevant fire safety and health & safety records and administration
* Assist with external communication including initial customer telephone enquiries
* Assist with internal management of meeting availability and arranging company events
Skills and experience required:
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
* Experience working within an Admin support position
* Experience managing technical documentation (not essential)
* Must be available to start a new role immediately
Apply today and, if you are suitable, Georgia or Lindsay will be in touch in the next 2 working days!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.