Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Ashford (Office based), free parking, occasional travel to other offices in the UK and Europe
Salary: £28k-£30k DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week, 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm
Department: You'll be working as part of the Supply chain team (this position is working in modern offices and isn't a call centre environment)
As the Customer Service Supervisor your responsibilities will be:
* Actively support a small team of 6 Customer Service Co-ordinators including regular 1:1s and documented achievements for each member of the CSD team, supporting the Head of Supply Chain in assessing individual performance and addressing under performance.
* Lead the resolution of complex or sensitive customer queries.
* Supported by the Head of Supply Chain, ensure the resolution of all queries.
* Working with Key Account Managers to provide prompt and accurate feedback on order status and any expected issues with deliveries to the customer.
* Generating and maintain visible KPIs for the CSD team.
* Generation of daily and weekly to-follow reports for key customers.
* Maintaining in-house customer databases, spreadsheets and departmental filing systems.
* Approving holiday and absence requests for team members and monitor sickness and absence in order that customer service performance is maintained.
* Participating and encourage team in quality management, closing out actions from internal audits and reporting of quality complaints on the QMS system.
* Collaborating with the IT Teams to actively monitor EDI systems.
* Monitoring picking activities with 3PL partners - Short dated stock, on time deliveries, failed deliveries, stock discrepancies etc.
* Working with Commercial Team to monitor new customer account requests
Skills/experience required for this position:
* Experience of working as a Customer Service Team Leader or Supervisor is essential.
* Passionate about providing exemplary customer service by telephone and email.
* The drive to lead and motivate a team.
* Excellent Excel skills to run a number of weekly/monthly reports.
* SAP experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.