Part-time (25hpw) Monday to Friday 9am - 2pm
1 year contract (extension to permanent expected)
Competitive salary + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Perkbox, Pension, Parking, Full training
We are working with a leading consultancy based in Maidstone who have the capacity to take on a highly organised and numerical Administrator on a part-time basis.
Initially this position will be offered on a 12 month contract; however it is likely that the role will develop into a permanent opportunity.
Working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9am - 2pm) On working on a Friday.
Your key purpose as Administrator will be to work as part of a professional team in various disciplines relating to finance and project management, supporting the team on project and financial reporting and required document and process record keeping. You will also assist the Office Manager with general administration duties and the maintenance of essential office operations as required; as well as supplier and client interface, including answer incoming telephone calls, dealing with queries and e mail enquiries, escalating to the management team as required.
* Collation of documents relating to project payments, ensuring that the purchase order cover is sufficient, and all information is correct
* Liaise with the Cost Management team to resolve any issues relating to payments or orders
* Maintain payment trackers
* Collation of appointment Deeds and Contracts as prepared by the Project and Cost Management teams and maintain hard and electronic records of these documents
* Assists the Cost and Project Management teams with the preparation and maintenance of daily and weekly progress trackers and reports
* Maintains records and documents as required on our client's project IT platforms
* Experience in working in a similar office environment, working with a team of professionals, ideally within the construction / property, finance or legal sectors
* Computer literate on MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Knowledge of Icon and Oracle preferred
* Flexible and active approach to working in a busy professional office
* Pleasant and positive disposition, able to communicate with clients and suppliers in a manner consistent with the company's ethos
* Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workflow
* Ability to create and maintain excel based reports
* Excellent people and communication skills
To be considered please apply today; alternatively for more information please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...