In this role you will be working within a busy, modern and well equipped automotive bodyshop with a responsibility to carry out body repairs. You will pay particular attention to quality and speed of completion in a way that reflects dealership standards.
* Replacement of Panels
* Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
* Panel Straightening and Filling
* Body Alignment
* Welding and Bonding
* In line with approved methods, carrying out repairs to restore vehicles to their original condition
* Carrying out all repairs in line with manufacturer standards, including stripping/refitting, panel repair, masking, priming and painting
* Ensuring that all Company documentation is accurately completed, and that all Company procedures are followed
* Previous experience in a similar role will be essential (minimum 2 years)
* Good understanding of water-based paints and colour matching
* Flexible to work overtime on agreed weekend staff rota
* Full valid UK driving licence is essential, held for a minimum of 2 years
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills and the ability to both work as part of a team and using own initiative
Hours are Monday to Friday 0700-1700 initially with a view for this to move to a 4 on/off shift pattern.
This is an on-going temporary role that will offer stable working hours and wage. After completion of a minimum of 12-weeks there could be the possibility of gaining a permanent contract.
Please note that you will be required to complete a skills test as part of the interview
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.