Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Pearson Whiffin Education is currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join them in the busy Education team in Kings Hill, West Malling.
You will begin your career at Pearson Whiffin Education as a Resourcer, and will be given the opportunity to learn how to become a successful 360 recruiter.
Within your first 12 months at Pearson Whiffin Education, you will be learning how to become a Consultant and will work closely with the Business Manager in order to achieve this. As your knowledge and confidence develops, you will then be given more responsibility, and ultimately, work towards managing your own desk.
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Resourcing high quality candidates within the recruitment industry for the consultants to market to schools
* Arranging and attending candidate registrations
* Creating eye catching adverts to attract new candidates
* Keeping in touch with existing candidates, ensuring you keep up to date with their availability to work
* Email marketing
* Ensuring that a high level of compliance is adhered to at all times
* Social media marketing
* Event management e.g., organising open days
* Managing any stationary orders that the office requires
* General administrative duties
Apply now for immediate consideration, ask for Daniel Goodwin in the Kings Hill branch, on 0173 2795109.