Job Title: Sales Executive
Start date: Immediate
Location: Ashford (option to WFH 2 days per week)
Salary: £25k OTE £50k
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Benefits: Free parking right outside the office, uncapped monthly commission, global expanding organisation, option to work 2 days from home on a Monday and Thursday
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation as a Sales Executive. You will be joining a friendly and sociable team of 6 and you will offered full training and support in your new role. The offices are based in Ashford with free parking, however there will be the flexibility for both home and office working.
Your main responsibilities as an Customer Service Administrator would be:
* Self-generate leads using Google
* Outbound B2B calls to cold and some warm leads
* Attend networking events and exhibitions to generate new leads and sales
* Meet and exceed set KPI's
* Build customer relationships to understand requirements and promote products
* Update and maintain CRM system
* Prepare quotations
We would love to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Previous Sales experience is essential
* Proactive, self-motivated and good attention to detail
* MS Office suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Salesforce experience is desirable
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.Edit Client Job Description
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.