Senior FP&A Analyst, £60,000 - £65,000, South West London, Flexible Working
Your new company
A national, listed transportation services company is looking to hire a new Senior FP&A Analyst. This company is well established, having been the market leader for a number of years since its founding. This role is based in the South West London, Head Office, and will involve a hands-on experience in budgeting, forecasting, regular performance analysis and corporate planning to assist in key decision making.
Your new role
As the new Senior FP&A Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
* Working as part of the financial planning and analysis team to produce the annual 3-year corporate plan, budgets, and quarterly forecasts/performance analysis
* Business partnering with the executive head and senior management team, acting as the lead finance representative for multiple company warehouses, attending performance review meetings
* Preparation of financial models to assist with key business decisions
* Present key performance analysis reports to actively participate and influence in key, corporate decision making
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as an Senior FP&A Analyst here, you must be the following:
* A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Experience working as a commercial finance professional
* Experienced using Excel (necessity) and IBM Planning Analytics (desirable)
* Passionate about analytics and experience in adding value to the organisation
What you'll get in return
As a member of this organisation, you will be entitled to:
* A salary of £60,000 - £65,000
* Flexible working options (2 days from home)
* Onsite parking and strong travel networks
* The backing of a market leader and national, listed organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.