We have a fantastic opportunity to join our client in Ashford as an Account Manager. It will be your role to manage the company relationship with customers throughout the customers' length of their relationship with the company. To keep clients/accounts for as long as possible and in charge of finding new business and being point of contact for assigned accounts.
The job has overall responsibility to maintain customer relationships and seek new business/sales opportunities.
To fulfil this role you will need to be:
* Strong negotiation & influencing skills
* Demonstrate a keenness to quickly gain knowledge of business processes and procedures.
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Confident communicating via telephone
* Strong self-motivational skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Strong business acumen and drive.
* Ability to prioritise workload within one or more projects effectively.
* Good organisational skills
* Computer literate
* Team player
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please apply with your current, up to date CV, preferably in Word.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.