JOB TITLE: History or Geography Graduate
SALARY: £18,500 - £22,000
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
BENEFITS: Flexible home/office working, new modern offices, gym membership, health care package, free on-site parking, 28 days annual leave, pension contribution
The company: A fast growing, modern, niche company that offers fantastic working facilities, great benefits, and the opportunity to progress!
The duties would be:
* Archive relevant information from visits
* Liaise with clients to gain information and provide updates
* Schedule management
* Background research for sites not requiring a risk assessment
* Reviewing competitor reports and providing feedback
* Liaise with the operations and sales teams regarding the delivery of risk assessments
* Keep the finance team informed for invoicing and retention purposes
We would love to speak to candidates with:
* Minimum of a Second-Class Hons degree in History, Geography or associated discipline (essential)
Next step's... Apply today! Call Laura Bull on 01634 838430 or email [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.