up to £65k DOE
Our client is ranked by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and are recruiting now for a range of roles to accelerate growth.
The business model, technology, and legal framework enables financial institutions to provide short-term working capital to the suppliers of large corporates across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the UK.
They are looking for a skilled, motivated individual to transpose a website design schemes onto their web applications. The work requires some knowledge of web design, and a specialism in front-end implementation using Angular 11 and SCSS. Additional back-end skills with PHP would be very beneficial and priority will be given to candidates with such skills. Junior candidates will also be considered.
This is a rare opportunity to become a valuable member of the team when the business is accelerating to its next growth phase, creating exciting and exceptional opportunities for team players, who are passionate about customers and focused on achieving targets.
Our client is a business with highly commercially focused and serious engagement, with a very professional and motivated organisation, working to deliver success for their customers.
• Interpret and update existing designs (UI specs)
• UX improvement
• Angular > 2
What they offer
• Points based remuneration package providing flexibility around work/life balance
• London or Ashford, Kent base
• Competitive salary
• Option to take up to 6 weeks holiday a year
• Relocation support up to £8000 if moving to Ashford (subject to HMRC rules)
• Annual 1 week team building event at a premium location along with maybe a free surfboard
• Share options that could make you a millionaire
• Company electric car or if you are a London commuter - electric bike
• Join them for cocktail hour once a week!
Key job duties:
• Create master design document based on current Website design to be applied globally to Web Application, to unify design across the company’s properties.
• Apply design to Web Application written in Angular 10, using Bootstrap, Material Design or both
• Improve and iterate on design, UX and implementation over time, and add functionality to design as requested by Product Owners and Managers.
• Create user stories and implement new features on Web Application. Code the required interactions with a REST API for these features to a required spec.
• Document the user journey and the modified Web Application.
• Good Communicator
• Strong English skills (conversational)
• Motivated, takes initiative and ownership of work
• Interacts well with stakeholders to produce desired results
• Versatile and willing to learn
Option to use points to increase from base 23 days of holidays, increasing by 1 additional day for each full calendar year of employment up to 3 years ,plus applicable statutory Bank Holidays.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 is required.
Location- role specific
Office facilities in London or Ashford, Kent, providing a base for a combination of full-time roles and a provision for colleagues who may work from home to hot desk.