TRACK AND TRACE - WORK FROM HOME IN KENT OPPORTUNITY
The role will include making telephone contact with Kent residents and providing support to individuals with COVID-19 over the phone - This role will NOT involve telling people to isolate but is a welfare/duty of care call.
You will require:
* Experience of working in a customer service environment with patience and the ability to remain calm and tactful.
* The ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
* Flexibility to work either Saturday or Sunday as part of your 5-day working week (34hrs)
* You will be working from home for the foreseeable future, so it is essential that you have a suitable work space free from noise and distraction, a desk and sufficient space for the equipment needed to carry out your role. (they will provide the necessary computer equipment)
* You must be available immediately and also be based in Kent.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.