Sales Ledger Administrator
Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions with offices across the world. Although we currently employ over 1400 people worldwide, we remain a family company at heart. We are proud that a large number of the people working with us have been with us for over a decade. We are characterised by our drive and dedication; drive to create the most premium entry solutions and dedication towards the company, our colleagues and our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator to join our highly successful team. We are looking for a conscientious, reliable individual with previous experience of sales ledger and invoice production who is quick to learn new skills. Responsibilities include administering the timely and effective creation and invoicing of sales orders, create and maintain billing plans for new business and service agreements, generate applications for payment, processing credit notes and assisting with customer queries.
The position is based at our Ashford, Kent office. Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am until 5pm. However, flexibility is required in order to complete the duties associated with the role.
Skills Necessary to Perform This Role:
• Previous experience of sales ledger and invoice production.
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and hit deadlines.
• Excellent communicator, able to liaise with various departments and build customer rapport.
• Great attention to detail.
• Working to strict deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programmes.
• Working knowledge of the construction industry desirable.
• SAP experience would be a distinct advantage, but full training will be given.
• GCSE Maths and English, Grade C or higher.
What You Can Expect From Us:
• A friendly and inclusive working environment.
• 23 days annual leave plus 8 public bank holidays.
• Your birthday off.
• Life insurance of four times your basic salary.
• Company Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
• Membership to a Healthcare or Cash Plan scheme.
• Internal training and career development programmes.
• Attractive salary package.
• Hybrid working options available.
If you would like to join our highly successful team and have the experience and attributes required, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 17th December 2021. We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Boon Edam Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
Strictly no agencies please.