Great opportunity for a graduate with an interest in Human Resources and solid admin experience, working within the UK division of a growing global business with a commitment to supporting and developing staff.
Human Resources Administrator sought to assist with the provision of a comprehensive professional services to managers and employees throughout the organisation as part of a small and friendly HR team.
* Supporting with all aspects of HR including recruitment, parental leaves, performance management, compensation and benefits, leavers, and general queries.
* Responsibility for managing the new starter process from advertising and interviewing, through pre-employment checks, to induction.
* Assessing incoming issues and queries from managers and employers, feeding priorities into the rest of the HR team.
* Some facilities administration.
The successful candidate will be:
* Educated to degree level, ideally with HR Administration experience within financial services, although general strong Administration experience will also be considered.
* Highly organised and efficient with a pro-active, can-do attitude and good attention to detail.
* A great communicator with people at different levels, internally and externally.
* Used to handling confidential information professionally.
* Enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible.
* Keen to work as part of a small, but busy, team.
* Confident using the full range of Microsoft Office programs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a professional and friendly HR team providing generalist support across the UK arm of the business. This company are dedicated to developing their staff, and offer CIPD funding and support to the right candidate wanting to progress their career in HR. In addition, they also offer 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with length of service, a contributory pension, healthcare after 12 months' service, and an annual performance related bonus.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!