Less than 2 years ago Agora Models was a start-up idea with no sales. Today it is a multi-million-dollar company with sales in over 40 countries. We are now the world leader in Big-Scale Modelling. Our head office is in Canterbury, and we also have an office in North Carolina for our new US subsidiary.
To help with our aggressive growth plan we are looking for someone who enjoys making models and writing content to join our team.
£24,000 +healthcare +bonus
If you want a clear definitive job description, then we are probably not the company for you. We need someone who can be flexible and adapt to the ever changing needs of a very new and dynamic company. We outsource a lot of our work but the main product development and marketing is in-house, so the main team is small, meaning that everyone needs to get stuck in with anything and everything.
However, there are some fundamental things we need the Content Executive to do:
• This person will assist in creating the downloadable instructions for building our models. This will be the largest part of the role, and include:
– Building models (no painting required)
– Shooting step-by-step instruction photography (photography training given)
– Writing the instructions
– Combining the above into an InDesign file and creating PDFs which customers can download from our website (with training and support from the design team)
• General proof reading and accuracy-checking of content.
• Research into the historical and technical aspects of the real-life versions of our models.
• Assist in shooting videos of our products.
• Helping with social media.
• Writing blogs for our website.
• Working with online influencers.
• All sorts of other odd stuff, like posting things out to customers, coming up with ideas and going to events and shows.
The ideal candidate must:
• Like making models.
• Know how to use Adobe InDesign (basic level).
• Be adaptable to the changing needs of the company.
• Be keen to assist in all the roles of the company.
• Be very well organised and able to work to schedules and deadlines.
• Demonstrate a very good level of English language as you will be writing, proof-reading, and editing text.
• French and/or German language would be an advantage, but not a necessity.