£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a successful and established company based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills and have experience within the facilities management sector. You will need to be able to solve problems quickly with a commercial mindset and be able to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
* Validate service visits, ensuring that all service visit reports are uploaded onto Halo and spreadsheets are updated where applicable
* Send updates and reports to Clients
* Monitor Supplier activity, liaising directly with contractors to resolve any issues, escalating to the Account Manager where necessary to ensure compliance is maintained.
* Validation of all pre-approvals, tracking completion of works, against agreed SORs
* Creating/maintaining data on Halo/ Service desk as instructed by the Account Manager/Client.
* Liaise with the helpdesk team to escalate and log any issues
* General admin responsibilities
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
* Experience working within the FM sector
* Strong IT Skills especially with Microsoft office programs (Advanced excel)
* Working knowledge of CAFM Systems (Preferable)
* Great telephone manner, with an approachable personality
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally
* Be able to think on your feet and solve problems efficiently
* Commercially focused
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has previously worked within the FM sector and is looking to work for an established and successful business.
If you feel you would be suitable for the above position, please send across a copy of your CV for consideration.
This role is being handled by Leah Hall, Permanent Specialist for Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment