One of our longest-standing and most loved clients has an exciting opportunity in their growing marketing team! You'll be a creative graphic design and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions!
Based in their buzzy office (complete with ping pong tables, arcade machines, lots of banter and more!) you will be helping to produce high quality marketing content whilst being mentored by their brilliant marketing manager to upskill you and help you progress.
With more product lines being added, an office move and company expansion this is an opportunity for someone ambitious who is hungry for progression, who is a graphic design whizz and loves writing impactful content !
TITLE: Marketing Executive
SALARY: £24,000- £27,000
LOCATION: Bexleyheath but moving to Crossways Dartford in December (free parking)
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm in the office
CULTURE: Fast-growing, high energy sales office with a buzzy atmosphere
Day-to-day duties for this role:
* Digital Marketing Experience in a B2B Ecommerce environment
* Sending Eshots using Campaign Monitor and HubSpot
* Design work - Create monthly sales assets to drive sales, improve and grow the website, grow awareness (examples include brochures, infographics, guides, templates, etc).
* Knowledge and use of HubSpot
* Supporting Marketing Manager with content production, help plan and evolve the marketing strategy and schedule
* Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our services, products and industry new to attract site visitors through search and social media
* Grow their social media following across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
* More as time on goes on!
* You have experience creating high-quality content for online and Social Media
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
* You have worked in a B2B company
* You are a great content writer
* Happy to work in a buzzy, loud, salesy environment
* If you have used HubSpot that would be great but not essential
* You must be ambitious and willing to learn and progress your career in Marketing
* Working for a successful award-winning forward-thinking company that is growing quickly
* Opportunity for Free lunches on Fridays and other incentives!
* Brand new office in Crossways Business Park with fun staff break out area including ping pong, pool table, PlayStation and arcade machines
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.