Finance Business Partner | West Kent / Hybrid Working | 50-60k + benefits
An award winning, hugely successful retail business in Kent is looking to appoint a commercially astute Finance Business Partner. Reporting into the Head of Finance and managing a team of 2, the role will be pivotal in the development of the business partnering function in the business and provide add value analysis and recommendations to support the continued growth of the company.
Key responsibilities to include:
• To manage the forecast and budget process for the business.
• To provide the month end management pack for the Head of Finance.
• To aid the business with financial planning, analysis, project work and other ad hoc tasks where required.
• To undertake a month end review with department Heads, to aid the tracking of costs, and analysis of actuals vs forecast and budget.
• Review salaries to budget and forecast, providing reasons for variances.
• Act as line manager for two management accountants and provide opportunities for their development. Work closely with them to ensure
successful achievement of objectives and to enhance the team’s overall capabilities
• To mentor members of the accounting team through their studies and exams.
Candidate experience and profile:
• Previous business partnering experience an advantage: ability to communicate complex financial issues to non-financial colleagues;
“bringing finance to life”.
• Ability to interpret and analyse financial data and draw insightful conclusions.
• You must be a qualified accountant with experience of management accounting and reporting, preferably across a number of business
• Good excel skills required (Sumifs, Pivots), and experience of SAP Business One and Anaplan an advantage.