IVC is going through an exciting stage of growth and international promotion. With this in mind, we are recruiting for an Audio Visual Engineer.
You will be home based, working as part of a team on multiple AV integration and installation projects, across a variety of sectors including Corporate, Hospitality, Government, Higher Education and Sports Stadia. You must be at a level to work fluently on all installations, from conception to completion.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is an exciting role for an AV Engineer who wants to be part of a fast-growing company that supports career development and works with a variety of prestigious organisations alongside a team of professional engineering experts that thrive on delivering exceptional results for customers.
The Ideal AV Engineer will:
Be looking to take their career to the next level and come from an experienced AV integration background with a proven track record of success. You will also have:
• Proven history of work within a similar role in the industry
• Experience working in AV/IT network installations
• Be CTS-I qualified or prepared to study for qualification
• Ability to manage installations
• A flexible approach to working hours (as some weekend work may be necessary)
• Familiar with major AV manufacturers products
• Be willing to attend various training courses
• Hold a clean driving license
The Offer for the successful AV Engineer:
• 23 days + bank and public holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Great opportunity to further your AV career with an industry leader
• Celebrate successes with the team as often as possible throughout the year