Account Manager (Existing business)
£25,000 - 30,000 per annum
Benefits: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays; Workplace Pension Scheme; Group Life Assurance Scheme; Company Permanent Health Insurance Scheme; Discretionary Profit Share Bonus. FREE Parking.
Office hours: Monday - Friday. Working from home possible on some days following probation.
Customer base worldwide and an excellent range of award winning educational products, this business has gone from strength to strength and due to this growth are now recruiting an additional Account Manager. Being established for over 30 years, they have enjoyed developing their own products and acquiring additional product ranges to add to their already impressive catalogue.
A solid team, excellent facilities and a bright, state of the art, modern and positive working environment.
To nurture and develop sales with existing customers.
Actively research market opportunities to identify and secure new customers.
Build awareness of products.
Facilitate customer enquiries, product queries and marketing needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain customer relations, including addressing any issues raised and building relationships to achieve sales growth year on year
* Plan and attend customer meetings face to face in person and virtually
* Execute thorough customer account analysis, e.g. evaluate customer ranges to identify new/alternative products for inclusion
* Prepare product proposals based on customer requirements and suitability, and promote and encourage sales of bestselling and new products
* Increase customer product range year on year
* Attend exhibitions and trade shows
Research, identify and convert new business:
* Attend quarterly Sales review meetings with the Sales Director & Managing Director
* Work with the Product Development team to research/develop new products/ranges
* Attend monthly Product & Marketing meetings
* Assist customers with marketing initiatives
Skills / Experience Required:
* Excellent communicator, outgoing personality and lots of common sense
* Proven track record in account management (customer service, sales and negotiation skills)
* Confident, diligent, able to retain information with attention to detail
* Self-motivation, excellent administration and presentation skills
* Competent planning timescales and prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met
* Confident decision maker using own judgement to evaluate
* Able to work within a team and to use own initiative
* Reliability, punctuality and honesty
* Able to travel independently (sometimes at short notice) and to drive abroad
* Holder of clean driving licence (applicant over 25 yrs old for insurance purposes)
You can apply online or send your CV directly to us - This role is being managed by Debbie Foster and Rhiannon Whybra.
[email protected] [email protected]
If you have the relevant experience and skills we will conduct an initial telephone call with you, followed up with a video interview.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.