JOB TITLE: Works Coordinator
LOCATION: Canterbury, Kent
HOURLY RATE: £11.21ph
TERM: Temporary ongoing
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Are you available immediately and happy to commit to a temporary role? Do you have good IT skills including advanced Excel? We are recruiting for one of our clients in Canterbury who we know inside out, having recruited a number of the team and having worked closely with the business for a number of years who have still been extremely busy throughout this time. You will be office based, however the company are practising a safe working environment.
* Raising works repairs system for contractors
* Acting as the coordinator for works requested both externally and internally
* Assisting with gathering information on repairs complaints, service requests and freedom of information requests
* Collating information and working collaboratively with legal and tenancy teams
* To liaise with third parties to ensure good inter departmental and other third party communications
* Ensure that feedback from customers is sought so that services are delivered to excellent standards of customer care and continuous service improvements are made
* Assisting with gathering information for KPI feedback
* Any other adhoc duties involved with the role such as attending meetings, agendas and minutes as may be required
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook to an Advanced standard
* Previous experience with in coordination post is desirable but not essential
* An eye for detail and the ability to proof read documents
* The ability to self-manage and prioritise your workload efficiently
* Have experience working in fast-paced and, at times, high pressure office environment
*Amazing* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp!
* Weekly Pay
* Up to 28 days annual leave
* Dedicated consultant to support your job search
* First opportunity to see permanent positions
* Access to free eyecare vouchers
* Temp of the Month awards
* Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
* Perks at work
* Discount schemes
* Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Lindsay. We look forward to your application. This is a Temporary role starting immediately so please only apply if you can start work within a few days' notice.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.