Ever had any experience in the engineering or logistics sectors? We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven Scheduling Assistant with excellent organisational skills to support our business and its values.
This role will require the successful candidate to thrive in a busy environment, providing excellent customer service whilst also being able to support any part of the Operations team at peak times.
Responsibilities of the Scheduler/Administrator:
Due to expansion, HMC Compliance have a vacancy for a Scheduling Assistant to work within a busy team, taking responsibility for the organisation, planning and scheduling of our site-based operatives’ work commitments, delivering electrical compliance activities to our customers. The successful candidate would be expected to provide customers with prompt and accurate information, delivered in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
Supporting the Contracts Managers with a mixture of system management around such matters as workflow, bookings and communication distribution. This would involve interaction with suppliers and contractors, negotiating attendance, deliveries and issuing purchase orders.
Requirements of the Scheduler/Administrator
• Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
• IT literacy as you will be using our in-house systems and email facilities to record bookings
• distributing confirmations to clients and operatives alike.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience with working with engineers’ diaries, scheduling day to day activities
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK to assist with efficient resource allocation.
• Salary 20 to 22k
• 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Facility to purchase up to 7 days annual leave through salary sacrifice scheme.
• A range of Employee Benefits including EAP, retail, travel discounts.
• Private medical cover after one year’s service.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for this role, please apply now!