£20k (OTE of up to £25k)
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive has opened for a driven individual looking to join a long established, market leading company!
The ideal candidate will be energetic and hardworking, playing a key role selling a range of exciting events.
* Actively selling products and day events to individuals, clubs and corporate clients by phone, email and in person
* Sourcing and generating new leads
* Developing and continuing sales on existing client accounts by keeping a good relationship, upselling all products and services
* Being proactive in selling, cross selling, and up-selling products to maximise and convert sales when taking inbound telephone calls
* Promoting any special offers, promotions, and new products at any given opportunity
* Being consistent in meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly team targets
* Ensuring your clients needs are met and that a high level of customer service is given at all times
* Promoting at events when required
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
* Previous experience within sales and customer service
* Highly organised and capable of managing a number of workflows
* Strong communication & presentation skills
* The ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally
* A natural problem solver, using your own initiative to resolve any issues as and when they arise
* Trained to an Intermediate level of all MS office applications
* Commercially focused with excellent attention to detail
* Ambitious with energy and drive; demonstrating a passion to succeed
This really is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic professional looking for a new challenge in a demanding and fast paced role.
If you enjoy organising events and are looking for a long term position in a very exciting environment then please apply online now!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment