Are you looking for a new career with progression or looking change career?
A super opportunity – Trainee Mechanical Technician
My client is a well-respected designer and manufacturer of commercial and high-end residential wallcoverings.
The company is well established in both the UK market and overseas. Passionate about customer service, they are committed to long term relationships with its customers and employees, who are empowered to take responsibility for their individual contributions to the Company's success.
They are currently recruiting a Trainee Mechanical Technician to work alongside the Operators in the Manufacturing Area. You will be responsible for ensuring our products are produced efficiently, with minimum waste levels and within the deadlines to ensure their customers' requirements are met. You must have good colour vision and understand the importance of producing excellent quality products for their customers.
· To assist the operator within the manufacturing area, ensuring that satisfactory product is produced efficiently at minimum waste levels.
· setting up of materials including PVC plastisol and paper or fabric backing.
· Loading and setting print or embossing cylinders.
· On or offline cleaning of equipment between production runs.
· Inspection of product.
· To comply with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
· To comply with safety and environmental procedures.
· To supply customers with good quality product and meet deadlines.
· To maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
· Good level of secondary education.
· GCSE English and Maths preferred.
· Must be literate, numerate and be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
· Basic computer skills.
· Will need to understand the importance of producing good quality product for our customers.
· Good Colour Vision
It would be an advantage to have previously worked in a busy production environment.
You will be required to work in 2 shift patterns (6am - 2pm - week 1 and 2pm until 10pm week2)
in-house training provided.
Job Type: Permanent
Starting Salary: £20484
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand-new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website.