Tinder Corporation Ltd is a technology services business, providing sales, consultancy and support services throughout Kent and the South East.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in a full-time role, 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Reporting directly to the Personal Assistant to the Chief Executives, you will provide a range of administrative and governance duties, designed to help the CEOs run their business safely, efficiently and to a high standard.
You will work as part of the Administrative department of the business, mainly responsible for delivering, coordinating and further developing the governance function of the business which will involve working with our staff and partners.
- Delivering, coordinating and further developing the governance function of the business, including; maintaining our ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Other general office clerical and administrative tasks (both permanent and ad hoc), including; coordinating customer contract administration, issuing birthday wishes to key customers/partners; helping maintain office supplies; and anything else that will assist the PA to the CEOs.
- Once established, use initiative and experience to streamline and improve existing processes (as appropriate).
- Act as the champion for your area of the business; recognising its importance; researching and improving; educating your colleagues; and using attention to detail and thoroughness to ensure no aspect gets missed.
- Auditing and reporting on key streams of business information and activities.
- Set and manage expectations through clear communication with our partners, clients and within the Tinder team.
- Must be able to work in what will sometimes be a high-pressure environment while consistently delivering a high-quality service to all.
- Represent the Executive Office of the business ensuring that knowledge needs are satisfied.
- Ensure necessary systems, processes and procedures are followed in accordance with company objectives.
- Seek continuous improvement by challenging what can be improved upon and promoting efficiencies.
- Work as part of the Tinder team towards achieving the company objectives.
- Nurture and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, suppliers, customers and other relevant business associates.
- Work within the ethos of the business, subscribing to our core values.
The successful candidate will need the following key skills/attributes:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade 9 to 4/A+ to C, including English Language and Mathematics.
- A general knowledge of IT systems and software in a business environment (including Microsoft Office suite).
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role.
The below will be considered a strong advantage, but are not necessary:
- Knowledge regarding governance/compliance processes.
- Previous experience of working within a governance/compliance focused role.
- Previous experience of an ISO or similar accreditation.