Tinder Corporation Ltd is a technology services business, providing sales, consultancy and support services in the IT and Telecommunications space, throughout Kent and the South East. We provide cabling solutions in both copper and fibre technologies.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Network Infrastructure Team in a full-time role, 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Reporting directly to the Projects Coordinator, you will provide a range of administrative, clerical and other related tasks, designed to assist the Network Infrastructure Team (NIT) function of the business.
You will be part of the team that works as a central knowledge hub connecting our various parties and stakeholders. You will liaise with the relevant parties to help ensure successful delivery of our NIT projects within the various key deliverables agreed by the business.
- Maintain the required business-as-usual (BAU) reporting documentation, distributing as required.
- Collate and manage the required information from the field engineering teams accordingly.
- Ensure the systems that govern NIT activity and progress are kept up to date, giving an accurate representation of our activities.
- Setting up new accounts on the systems that govern NIT activity.
- Collect and save key documents such as reports from customers, third parties and other stakeholders to the relevant systems (for example SharePoint).
- Collect and save testing documentation to the relevant systems.
- Maintain and manage stock.
- Working with the Projects Coordinator you will follow up on key missing information or outstanding documents yet to be received.
- Assisting the Projects Coordinator by overseeing field engineering activity, maintaining a high level of dialogue, ensuring the smooth and regular flow of information.
- Working with the Projects Coordinator, liaising with customers, third parties and the field engineering teams to ensure delivery within required deadlines for projects.
- Assisting the Projects Coordinator and senior staff at any NIT related meetings.
- Where required, working on ad-hoc projects.
- Set and manage expectations through clear communication with our partners, clients and within the Tinder team.
- Must be able to work in what will sometimes be a high-pressure environment while consistently delivering a high-quality service to all.
- Represent the business to the required standard, ensuring that knowledge needs are satisfied.
- Ensure necessary systems, processes and procedures are followed in accordance with company objectives.
- Seek continuous improvement by challenging what can be improved upon and promoting efficiencies.
- Work as part of the Tinder team towards achieving the company objectives.
- Nurture and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, customers and other relevant business associates.
- Work within the ethos of the business, subscribing to our core values.
The successful candidate will need the following key skills/attributes:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade 9 to 4/A+ to C, including English Language and Mathematics.
- A general knowledge of IT systems and software in a business environment (including Microsoft Office suite).
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role.
The below will be considered a strong advantage but are not necessary:
- Previous experience providing administrative support within a field team-based environment.
- Previous experience of telephone communication skills within a business to business environment and business to client environment.
- An understanding of telecommunication and network infrastructure.
- An understanding of project management processes and methodologies.