Corporate Sales Development Executive
Maidstone - This role can be home-based, office-based or a combination
Salary: £20k - £22k Circa £35k
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive now looking for the next move in their career. Ideally, you will enjoy Business Development, with experience of outbound business development via email, telephone and LinkedIn. With excellent communication skills you will have a good track record in hitting targets.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Corporate SDR will promote the product suite to the corporate market through a programme of effective data management, sales outreach and prospect and lead qualification.
As the first-line of communication with prospects, you will have a strong understanding of our client's sales process, have a proficiency for researching leads and be an excellent communicator, to enable you to build new relationships.
· Research, clean and expand the firms/contacts to target in your territory
· Through phone, email and social media engage those contacts with the brand
· Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
· Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and enquiries
· Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
· Effectively partner and work across the sales and marketing teams to support any promotional campaigns
· Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, ensure customer success and client retention
· Where appropriate, schedule appointments and demos for an account manager
· Act as the subject matter expert on cloud product offerings
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills with the ability to relate to both clients and colleagues
· Good attention to detail
· Works accurately and effectively under pressure
· Team player
· Friendly and personable nature
· Diligent data management
· Ability to adapt to changing sales environment
· Proactive and energetic
· Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role
· Experience with multiple outbound sales techniques (e.g. email, telephone and LinkedIn)
· Track record of hitting sales targets
· Experience with CRM software
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience within software and/or accounting industry would be an advantage, but not required.