Close to completing AAT and want to be a Chartered Accountant?
Looking for a new challenge.
We are growing fast and need strong individuals who will relish a new exciting challenge.
We have a young team with a large number of trainees. Most of our management team have come through the ranks and qualified within the practice.
We are looking for a semi senior who has at least 2 years relevant experience working in an accountancy practice and who has ideally passed level 3 AAT or level 4 AAT and is either looking to start their ACA or the ACCA examinations or simply wants a new challenge.
We provide a full training package with First Intuition. Costs of all training is covered and most courses are done on a day/block release basis.
You will need to have a full UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will be joining our Business Support team to assist with:
1) Preparation of company accounts.
2) In-house book-keeping and management accounts for clients.
3) Dealing with Sage ,Xero and Quickbooks queries for clients.
4) Helping clients to implement new Xero systems and provide the necessary training.
5) Depending on experience supervising and training junior team members on Xero.
6) Numerous other adhoc work include VAT registrations, completion of corporation tax returns and assistance with tax planning.
Friend & Grant Ltd are a well established, progressive Chartered Accountancy practice based in Rochester, Kent. The firm provides high quality accountancy, taxation and business consultancy services to hundreds of businesses throughout Kent and has grown rapidly over recent years. One of our main focuses in recent years has been to build up our cloud offering, which has resulted in a high percentage of our clients now using cloud accounts and business software solutions.
The successful candidate must have:
• Strong analytical skills and be highly numerate.
• A friendly personality.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy.
• A can do attitude.
The basic salary will be between £18,000 and £24,000 plus bonus depending on experience.
In addition, after 3 months you will be able to join the company's pension scheme.
For further information on Friend & Grant please visit our website @ www.friendandgrant.co.uk.
Please send your application to Jan Friend.