Our client a leading manufacturer with their offices based near Sandwich are looking to recruit a Stores Operative
This role is integral to the business, being part of a busy dynamic environment that changes daily. Your duties will be varied, and will need to be carried out with high levels of care.
You are required to perform a variety of tasks in receiving, storing, and accounting for, distributing, shipping, and issuing equipment, apparatus, materials, and supplies; and perform other related duties as required.
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Goods-in tasks; receiving goods, counting and data entry
* Warehouse maintenance including stock movements and stock control
* Allocating stock and compiling component kits
* Producing labels
* Preparing materials for shipping
* Packing of goods ready for dispatch
* Booking of couriers and the dispatch of goods
* Use of forklift truck to load and unload vehicles.
Previous experience of working in a warehouse is required along with a counterbalance forklift licence. You will receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including company profit share scheme, stake holder pension and death in service scheme
Due to the nature of the company the successful applicant will have to pass security clearance level checks.