Due to an internal promotion our unique client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified and be experienced in managing a team.
The core duties of this role will be to complete the financial accounting for the company including consolidating overseas subsidiaries, constantly aim to improve the reconciliation processes, lead the preparation of management accounts and support the group with month end.
* Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and the annual report
* Preparation of annual tax returns
* Preparation of management accounts
* Consolidation of accounts
* Maintenance and development of financial control/balance sheet control processes
* Lead the month-end and year-end processes
* ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
* Strong knowledge of Accounting software.
* Knowledge of FRS102 (desirable)
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, health plan, and parking on site.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.